GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OniGoji

PostSubject: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:27 am

" />

This is the general Godzilla Manga thread that my scanlation team personally handles and will be translating Very Happy
We handled GODZILLA 1985, which was pretty fair. We're still currently doing Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, and we hope to have our next chapter out before the release of GODZILLA. Now as a nice special treat me and my team would also like to showcase that our next Godzilla manga project will be Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah! So look out for that once we're things get rolling for GvsSG!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razor286

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:21 am

Already managed to set things up I see, good! Personally I can't wait to start working on Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah, it's my favorite G manga next to Godzilla vs. Mothra! Still, SpaceGodzilla should be finished before the end of the summer this year. Plus I do agree, we should at least get one chapter out before May 16th! Smile

Oh! And I'm the cleaner of the Godzilla 1985/Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla Manga Chapters! And I've been recently doing some work on the upcoming ULTRAMAN manga chapters as well! I'm from OniGoji's scanlation team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razor286

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Giving newcomers a little treat of what's to come for the manga Razor? Very Happy You're gonna have a LOT of cleaning to do my friend lmao But I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   

Back to top Go down

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1