GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sobek_Godnile

PostSubject: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi, I'm Sobek and I love Godzilla. I'm not great with intros, but I'm very willing to answer any questions you have. Smile I hope to enjoy it here just as much as I like Kaiju Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Great to see you here! I must admit though, this place is has been pretty slow for a while, though hopefully if more people like you keep joining up, things might get more active!

Feel free to check out, comment on, or create new posts, I'm check here regularly for new updates, so if you want someone to talk to around here I'm happy to oblige! Very Happy

“Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Ishirō Honda, director of the original Godzilla film
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Sobek_Godnile

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 pm

AdventDestiny wrote:
Great to see you here! I must admit though, this place is has been pretty slow for a while, though hopefully if more people like you keep joining up, things might get more active!

Feel free to check out, comment on, or create new posts, I'm check here regularly for new updates, so if you want someone to talk to around here I'm happy to oblige! Very Happy

Well... the galaxy as I'll call it, isn't so active either so I think you're doing a good job considering the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:44 am

Ultimately I consider Kaiju Galaxy much more active, even if the most active threads are the general socilization versus kaiju themed topics... though ironically Gormaru Island is more active on Facebook it seems, weird huh?

“Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Back to top Go down
Sobek_Godnile

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:10 am

Eh.... seeing I don't use facebook much anymore due to my ignorant relatives being on it, I wouldn't know. It does seem odd. I guess I'll have to make a facebook under one of my kaijusona's names and join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:11 pm

It's pretty simple... well the sign up can be a pain, because they always want so many personal details, but I've got an accountant on Facebook, which I only really use to keep an eye out for updates like on Gormaru Island.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   

Back to top Go down

The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1