GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boogie209
Admin

PostSubject: It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back!   Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:15 am

Hello everyone! Admin Boogie209 here! Things have been pretty silent on the island, incredibly low-level, but despite that potential look on the
forums, activity has been going on behind the scenes! A few others and myself have been planning on re-energizing the forums by posting it
on the island's official facebook community page. I know that I've said this before, and have been progressing steadily to make things happen but
things do take time. A lot of strings and gears need to shift in the right way before pulling the greenlight! None the less I (along my a few helpers)
will be fixing up the place before putting word out! Very Happy

Meanwhile I will also be contacting older contacts and moderators, bringing back old crew-mates and bringing on new members!
I will be more active on the forums than on the FB page, so expect seeing me here more often now!

MAY 16TH 2014: IT CAN'T BE STOPPED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gormaruisland.halofight.com

It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1