GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaijumorpher

PostSubject: Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.   Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Heyo, Kaijumorpher here. Signed up and everything.... just don't expect too much out of me, still got things I'm trying to get settled over here. Razz

How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.   Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Everything's good here, great to see you joined! How's the situation with your internet connection?

“Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Ishirō Honda, director of the original Godzilla film
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Kaijumorpher

PostSubject: Re: Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.   Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:50 pm

AdventDestiny wrote:
Everything's good here, great to see you joined! How's the situation with your internet connection?

Still spotty, I'm still using a Smart Phone for a connection, so I'm going to be limiting how much data I use, meaning limiting my appearances here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.   Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:59 pm

I see, well again, I really hope you can get your connection back soon!

“Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Ishirō Honda, director of the original Godzilla film
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.   Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:18 am

Happy to have you here upon the island good sir! Please do make yourself at home upon the island and take as much time as you need to get things settled for yourself before investing into the forums and community Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogie209
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.   Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:32 am

Pleasure in having you here upon Gormaru Island! The island is quite expansive so invest yourself in any place that peeks your interest! I do hope that you enjoy your stay here, there's something for everyone here so take part within them! Beyond that please don't be afraid in expressing yourself and being yourself here, we're all accepting and opening to all members of the community.

As a side note, do relish in our stability and peaceful order. We have an extreme intolerance to flaming, trolling, or cyber-bullying here upon the island. Stability and the community itself is my top priority and will be swiftly maintained by not only me but the mods here as well. So never worry about any negativity infecting this place Smile

MAY 16TH 2014: IT CAN'T BE STOPPED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gormaruisland.halofight.com
Razor286

PostSubject: Re: Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.   Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Welcome to Gormaru Island KaijuMorpher! All new arrivals to the island are incredibly welcome here, hope to get to know ya during your stay here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.   

Back to top Go down

Lo, and behold, I exist.... rawr.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1